1. "One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
2. "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart."
3. "All grown-ups were once children...but only few of them remember it."
4. "I am looking for friends. What does that mean -- tame?""It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. "It means to establish ties."
5. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...."
6."People have forgotten this truth," the fox said. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible forever for what you've tamed. You're responsible for your rose."
7. "Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them"
8. "It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom."
9. "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
10. "You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them...In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...You - only you - will have stars that can laugh."
I also gathered some of the images I found on internet sites and put them together which depicts the quotes from the book.
All pictures were taken from different internet sites just for the purpose of posting it here and nothing else.